COLLAGEN PROTEIN POWDER
Made From Pasture Raised Grassfed Beef Hides. This Pure Collagen Protein Powder is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Halaal Certified, Fat Free, Hypoallergenic.
Use 10 to 20g of Collagen Powder daily for best results.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. Think of it as the “glue” that holds your body together. It’s the structural component that makes up connective tissues, like tendons and cartilage and it plays an important role in our bones, hair, skin and nails, our joints and even the gut. It comes in a powder format which is odourless, so can be stirred into any drink or food without tasting it.
Top 5 benefits of collagen powder :
Skin – studies of ongoing collagen use show improvements in skin elasticity, keeping skin looking younger and preventing against the signs of aging by keeping skin firm and hydrated. Research also shows that this can increase the smoothness and help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Hair and Nails – as collagen production slows, hair and nails can become brittle and weak. Collagen helps hydrate and strengthen your hair and nails, helping them grow faster and thicker.
Bone and Joint Health – Collagen has been shown to reduce overall inflammation This can be extremely beneficial for those with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis or another inflammatory disorders. Collagen also helps in preventing the breakdown of joints, especially in individuals with osteoarthritis. Another study found that numerous athletes given the collagen supplement had less joint pain.
Gut Lining – A variety of studies have shown that people with inflammatory bowel diseases have less collagen in the lining of their intestines. Collagen is 30% glycine. Glycine is shown to help repair leaky-gut, a condition where the lining of the small intestine becomes damaged, causing undigested food particles, waste products and bacteria to “leak” through the intestines into the bloodstream.
Muscle gain and satiety – Protein is an important part of our diet, and out of all the macronutrients, provides the most satiety – meaning it keeps you full for longer. Adding collagen can also help with muscle gain as it has 18 essential amino acids specifically for muscle growth and recovery following exercise.
Interesting collagen facts
• A person’s face is made up of 75% collagen
• After water, collagen is the next most abundant mineral in your body
• Menopause in women causes a major depletion of their collagen
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women can take it without risk
• Diabetes, Arthritis and even Cancer patients have shown improved results from ongoing collagen powder intake
• Collagen can replace protein shakes and act as an ‘all in one’ supplement
• Collagen Promotes Higher Adhesion, Survival and Proliferation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells
• Collagen is beneficial for all mammals in general, so the trend has now seen people giving it to their dogs, cats and even horses to increase their physical condition and lifespan!